Dull and upset with your frizzy hair. Tried everything, spend hours in the parlor in the hope that one day you would have hair that you always imagined about. Those hair products may make your hair look good but only for limited period of time, those products contain harmful chemicals and at the end, it will completely ruin the quality of your hair and make it dull and frizzy as a result hair loss. Here we have listed 7 Natural homemade remedies for your hair nourishment and guess what! these remedies I have actually tried at home and its outcome is really good.
1. Banana, Honey And Egg Hair Mask
- 2 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoon of honey
- 1 egg
- 1 shower cap
- Mash the banana until there are no lumps and to it add the honey and egg to form a smooth paste.
- Apply the mixture all over your scalp and hair, and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with shampoo and conditioner.
2. Olive Oil And Honey
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of honey
- Gently apply the honey to the clean and damp hair for 20 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
- You can even add the olive oil to the honey to loosen it if you feel the honey is really sensitive to your scalp.
- You can even add 1 to 2 tablespoons of a protein-rich ingredient such as egg yolk or avocado to replenish the protein bonds against UV rays attack. It is effective to protect your hair from the sunlight.
3. Olive Oil And Lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of fresh of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil, and water well.
- Apply the mixture to your scalp and damp hair and massage it gently.
- Leave the mask to sit for 20 minutes before washing your hair with cool water and shampoo.
- Use the nourishing hair mask once a week.
Also Read : 7 Beauty Hacks Every Woman Should Know
4. Honey And Yogurt
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2-3 tablespoons yogurt
- Add honey and yogurt in a bowl and mix it well.
- Apply the mixture on your scalp and hair. Leave it on for 25-30 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
5. Strawberry, Honey And Coconut Oil Hair Mask
- 1 handful of fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Blend the strawberries with the honey and coconut oil to form a puree of sorts.
- Spread the mixture evenly on your damp hair and leave it to stay for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the mask off with warm water and it’s not necessary to use an organic shampoo since strawberries have a very delicious smell.
6. Honey And Milk Hair Mask
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 glass of milk
- Mix up the two ingredients well in a glass.
- Massage the mixture into your hair in the motion from the root to the tip.
- Keep it for 15-20 minutes before rinsing it with lukewarm water and shampooing again.
Also Read : 7 Valuable Tips To Reduce Belly Fat
7. Olive Oil And Coconut Oil Hair Mask
- 1-2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Mix the olive oil and coconut oil in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture on your hair and focus on the ends
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and keep it for at least 15 – 20 minutes.
- Wash it off in the shower, shampoo and condition it again.